MineCraft Optifine 1.12 is a tool for enhancing the visual in the game. It boosts the graphics of the games by increasing frames per second. It lets the user experience better visuals such as weather conditions or other HD graphics in the game. Among all Minecraft mods, this is one of the most demanded ones.
Minecraft Optifine Mod Features:
This Optifine Mod has a lot of features. Firstly, it makes the whole game play really smooth and removes any lags. Along with that, it increases the frames per second and also supports the Minecraft Optifine Shaders. There is an options to customize the landscape and blocks, fonts, colors and lighting.
Additionally, it lets the player lighten up any object around him or anywhere by holding a illuminator or dropping an illuminator near the object. Players can decide whether they want to have smooth light or light with all shadows being apparent. The grass blocks are also made more in accordance with the surrounding area and the water is crustal clear making it look very realistic. Players can also customize the sky and use their desired colour palette or texture for day and night.
Minecraft Optifine Capes are also a part of this enhancement tool as players can either choose to show or hide capes.
Minecraft Optifine Mod: How to Install:
If the player has Magic Launcher, using it, it is quite simple to download the game.
- Download the Optifine Mod file that is compatible with the version of your game.
- Install Minecraft Optifine Forge using the Forge Installer and wait for it’s installation to be completed.
- After that type %appdata%/.minecraft.mods in the Start menu.
- After that, you have to see the Mod file you downloaded in step 1 and move the mod Jar file.
- Then, simple to go Minecraft Launcher and play the game in Forge profile.
Download More Minecraft Mods Here