Minecraft is a game that can make the player immerse in it for hours. The better the graphics and visuals, the more the player wants to play the game. Such as, you can learn how to make a mansion in Minecraft and add some thrill to the game. The game has countless options for personalization.
Minecraft mods are aimed at making the game even better to play for the players by improving the quality of different things in the game. These mods are not inbuilt in the game so you have to use unofficial tools to get these mods. Previously, there was an option of copying the mod into the game and then deleting a particular folder. However, the latest version of the game does not support this method so you have to do it differently.
Also See: Top 10 Minecraft Mods
Minecraft: How to Install mods using Forge:
The easiest way to install mods is to do it by Forge. This method has been tried by many people and websites and they have rated it as the easiest one. The best part about Forge is that it was added to the original game to let the players install and add mods. It is quite convenient for usage since you do not have to update it as it gets updated by itself. So, you will have the latest version of the mod at all times.
- Backing Up the Data
Before you do anything else, it is better to back up your data so that you do not lose everything if something goes wrong. You can do so by opening the file explorer and then typing %appdata%. After that, just press Enter and go to Roaming where you save it in Minecraft. Just copy everything in another folder so that even if everything goes wrong, you can simply copy it all back again.
Minecraft: How to Install Mods Pc:
- Firstly, download the latest version of the Minecraft Forge.
- Then, run the Forge and install it.
- After that, go to the game and Launch the game from the Forge profile that is present there.
- Then, simply find the mods that you want to to get. Make sure to check them for any virus because most of them do have viruses.
- The best place to find mods is the Wiki page where you can find safe and secure mods.
- All the mods will be in ZIP, RAR or JAR format.
- Then, Press on Windows and then press the R button to run the window. After that, type in %appdata% and click enter.
- After clicking on Roaming, you have to click on Minecraft and then on Mods folder.
- Cope the mods here and you are good to go.
- You can now enjoy the game with the mod that you have downloaded.
Minecraft: How to Install Mods Mac:
To install mods on Mac, you can follow the same process. As mentioned above it is the easiest method for downloading and getting mods for the game.
What if Things go wrong?
You do not have to worry even if things go wrong because the Minecraft profiles are all different and you can still play the same way on the other one if Forge gets corrupted. Also, we have created a back up so you do not need to worry about anything such as your game world getting all lost. Simply, get the mods you like and enjoy the game with newer and better visuals, tools and options. There is always a new mod that you can try.