Minecraft 1.8 Mods come with a lot of new things, customization options, mobs and quite a few bug fixes. Using Minecraft 1.8 Servers, players can get access to a lot of new features that make the game more enjoyable and full of fun. In All Minecraft Mods, this is one of the most demanded one by the players.
Minecraft 1.8 Mods Features
The Minecraft 1.8 Mods come with plenty of features.
- Minecraft 1.8 texture pack lets you change the texture of the terrain around you. It also lets the player customize the sky and its texture according to day and night plan.
- The Biome Wand lets the player change the biome around him and play in a totally different setting from a grassland to a desert.
- The text formatting feature lets the user change the format of text on signs.
- One of the most amazing features is the Ore Seeds that let the player grow four major ores in the game i.e. Iron, Emerald, Diamond, and Gold.
- For quirkiness, the game has a Potato mode which means that you can basically play in a potato biome with everything around you being made of potatoes.
- Using this mod, players can increase the durability of their normal leather by binding it to any ore like Gold and Diamond or even Iron.
- Another feature is the tool combine one which lets you combine two tools instead of carrying around a ton of tools.
Minecraft 1.8 Mod: How to Install
Minecraft 1.8 download is a simple process. The first thing to do is to install Minecraft 1.8 Forge. Once it is done installing, run the file. And download Client from the various options that appear and save it in the game folder.
Then, go to your Minecraft Launcher tab and find the Forge profile from where you have to edit the profile to Forge 1.8 and then save.