One of the most searched things about Minecraft are the Minecraft Skins. There are mostly created using Minecraft Skin Editor. If you don’t know what are these skin then let us tell you that at first.
What are Minecraft Skins?
Minecraft Skins are basically textures which you put on your characters as graphical clothes. There are different skins for different parts of the body. These generally depend upon how players create them and use them for their characters.
There are different kinds of these skins. There are Minecraft skins for boys and of course, they are have different choices. Then there are Minecraft skins for girls and these choices are made verily.
If you don’t know how to create these, you can learn to use Minecraft skin editor and create them for you. You can also download the already made ones and then use them in your game. Doesn’t matter what you want of these, you are about to learn everything about Minecraft Skins in this article.
How to Create a Minecraft Skin with Minecraft Skin Editor?
When you want to create these on your own, Minecraft Skin Editor is the only method for doing it. Steve and Alex are the only two default skins and in order to create more, you’re going to need this guide.
What is a Better Skin?
Minecraft is one of those games which entirely depends upon how you want to play it. Now, since everything is customized by the player in it, it is better to create a skin for your character which is a better representation of your motives.
Creating and personalizing skin is one thing which needs some creativity and it is much more fun. While you want to get away with that, you can get different Minecraft skin packs. These packs contain a lot of already made skins and you can use any you like.
The skins you create in for the game are in .png image format. For instance, the files are shown as Steve.png or Alex.png. Once you have created a skin, you can always replace it with these files and you will have your new skin in the game.
Creating a Minecraft Skin:
Even though it is not something very difficult, we have still got to teach you. Since it is an image format, you can also create these in Photoshop or whatever image editing tool you are good at. The following step-by-step teaches you how to create a Minecraft Skin.
- Download and install the Minecraft Skin Editor for your game.
- Once installed, open the software.
- In the software, select a model.
- Now start customizing it by giving it different colors and designs you like.
- Create whatever represents you and things you are doing in Minecraft.
- Either replace the skins with the already present .png image or launch the game.
- Select the ‘Browse Skin’ option in the game.
- Choose the files from where you have saved them.
How to Install or Change Minecraft Player Skins?
Even though this process is quite easy, following is a step-by-step guide to do it:
- While you are playing this one your Pc, these skins should be in .png image format.
- Just create your skins in the .png format and replace them with the files in the game folder.
- You can also load these files from inside the game.
This is a little different for the Minecraft Pocket Edition. Following is how you do it:
- You cannot do this on your Android if you have a cracked or pirated version.
- If you happened to buy the game, you can do it.
- All you need to do is to upload the .jpg or .png image in your Minecraft profile.
- When you upload them, the game automatically replaces these skins with the others.
- And, you are done!
Minecraft Skin Packs:
Even though we have already mentioned this, you deserve to know in detail. There are millions of people who play this game and millions who are into developing Minecraft Mods and skins.
The developers have created millions of skins and you can download them in bulk as Minecraft Skin Packs. These packs contain hundreds and thousands of skin which you can use for yourself.
Minecraft Skins for Pocket Edition:
There is not any option or tool for creating these skins on your Android smartphone. However, there are few things you can do as listed below:
- Buy the skin packs which do not cost you more than $1.
- Import skin files on your computer to your Android and then load them in the game.
- Make sure that you do that in Java format otherwise, they won’t work.
Some of the top Minecraft Skin packs for pocket editions are listed as follows:
- FestiveMashup2016 skin pack.
- Campfire Tales.
- The Minecon skin pack.
- Biome Settlers Pack 2
- Story Mode Skin Pack
- Redstone Specialists
- Journey to the West
- Holiday Skin Pack 2015
- Biome Settlers Pack 1
- Halloween Costumes, City Folk and,
- Town Folk.